Books that changed my life.
Hello my loves! Today I want to share with you a sneak pick into my library. Those books are very special to me. Each one of them changed my life on a profound way. Each of these books are unique and touch different areas of Life. I believe that you will greatly appreciate having those amazing guides on your life journey. Here they are in no particular order.
- The Book of Symbols by Taschen. This book is like a guide into the world of symbols. Our subconscious mind talks to us all the time thought the symbols and images we see in our dream world or awaken reality. Look no further for the interpretation of your dreams or repeating images you constantly encounter in your daily life.
- New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. No one better address the topic of Ego and True Self better then Eckart. I keep coming back to this book over and over again and every time I found something new and profound. It helped me greatly on my journey. Expect your consciousness shift and mind expend after reading this book. And if you find this book meaningless then your are not ready yet.
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. This book is a true treasure among treasures. The Prophet talks about true meaning of love, friendship, marriage, children, your home, food you eat.. This book will be with you for the rest of your life and I guarantee that you will be recommending this book to special people in your life or to a compete strangers.
- Lucid Dreaming by Waggoner & McCready. My fascination with the world of dreams started the moment I learned how to become lucid inside my dreams. It happed by studying and applying a few technics that everyone can do. This book was great in helping to understand how to navigate my dream reality and apply the lessons I've learned of my subconscious mind when I go to sleep every night.
- Spiritual Enlightenment, the Damnedest Thing by Jed McKenna. All books by Jed are truly an eye openers. This is book #1 to start your McKenna journey with. While I'm typing right now I have a huge smile on my face :) Jed's books are the only books you want to read if you are searching for Truth.
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. Captivating story of a young Siddhartha takes us on a journey of Self realization. Written in the beginning of 20th century this book has been a guide for many generations. Love this book so much that I keep coming back to it over and over again.
- The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Woolfolk. A friend of mine landed this book to me and I couldn't put it down. Its a very detailed guide into the world of astrology. This book will help you to navigate and translate your natal chart further deepening your connection with your true self.
- Gene Keys by Richard Rudd. If you like me searching for the ways to deeper understand your nature and your purpose in life then this book is IT. You start by creating your own chart based on the place and time you were born. After you created your chart you then go back to this book so you can start exploring your DNA. This book will teach you how to expand your consciousness by upgrading your own DNA. Its a mind blowing book that will change your life.
- The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian. Stones and Minerals are a huge part of my life. I own a lot of accessories made with minerals, you will find natural stones around my house, inside my wallet and my bag, I sleep with amethyst under my pillow and I have a rose quartzes placed at each conner in my rooms. I'm a BIG fan of stones and quarts. This book explains in depth the benefits and qualities of natural wonders.
- The Essencial Oils by KG Stiles. This book is an awesome guide to the world of essential oils. I've learned a lot by working with my favorite essential oils and frequently referring to this book.
- The Japanese Skin Care Revolution by Chizu Saeki . Japanese people are famous for their youthful skin. I decide to find out WHY by purchasing this book. This book is filled with an amazing technics that will change your skin care regime forever. I love that this book doesn't tell the products you need to buy rather it teaches you HOW to use YOUR products that are currently in your bathroom cabinet. Most of the time we don't really know how to use our creams, lotions or serum and we think they don't work. The unswear is that they do but we don't know HOW to use them properly. This book explains it!
- The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek. This book takes you on a journey of the human origins, Universal secrets, beginning of the ancient civilizations, symbols and the secret technic of the most profound mediation MerKaBa.
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda. This book is a classic for all generations. The Book tells a true story of a mystic yogi who performed miracles and lived a life of a true enlightenment being.
- Your Right to Be Beautiful by Tonya Zavasta. The author of this book is stunning beautiful women who follows the raw food diet most of her life. Its a great book to find an inspiration eating living food for your beauty. It also has a lot of recipes to incorporate raw food into your diet.
- Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe. Another great reference book to get an inspiration to eat live food. David goes into great details on how plants affect the way we look and feel.
- The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami. This book has a special place in my heart. I've got this book during my first ever visit to magical India. I personally met Radhanath Swami and I had a pleasure of mediating in his presence. His story is truly an inspirational one. Captivating, darings, alluring, heart broken, exciting, magical! The story is based on Radhanath's personal journey to India back in 70s. Amazing book!
- The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. This book I highly recommend to EVERYONE. Julia tells us that we are all creative beings regardless what you think of yourself or what others told you. We are creative beings by nature. God made us artists and our creativity is a gift back to God, The Source, One, The Universe - call it how you prefer:) This book gives us the steps how to re-discover our creative flow so we follow and pursue our creative purpose in life.
- Real Alchemy by Robert Allen Bartlett. Alchemy is a fascinating subject that not many people understand because of its mysterious nature. But if you give Alchemy a chance then you come to relize that Alchemy is a foundation of everything we know or want to know about: philosophy, religion, astrology, chemistry, Universe, understanding of Self, wine making, food, internal process, natural medicine, naturopathy,... the list goes on. There are various books on Alchemy but this would be a number 1 book to start with. A truly great journey is ahead of you!